Thursday 23 February 2012

Ahmadinejad was said to be 11 days at home thinks! + Movies

In the one told by the conflict, I say seriously? Said yes. My beard was Ryshsh twice. I say really? I let the Quran, the Quran's conflict had to say. Let's say you tell me Khatami Quran, I say, Mousavi, I say, Karroubi - a curse upon him - (I). Ahmadinejad said, let's see ... the Quran.


Political service "tomorrow", Ahmadinejad told the story of a different house in the interpretation of this language was current. But the dominant and the correct interpretation of the ruling government Aystdgy his leadership and he was taking the word in question in the province. Then it was a test for others to "Popular Province»not in words but in practice detaching “Over and in this event to bitter stance. What you read "justified" Sir Tehranese Hojjatol Islam is a bitter event that made a speech in the same time.
In his speech that this film is attached to be published in an effort to resistance is Mr. Ahmadinezhad to the governmental act to justify it and in another interpretation.

Say, sir, Mr. Ahmadinejad was lost. Where was lost? In the one told by the conflict, I say seriously? Said yes. My beard was Ryshsh twice. I say really? I let the Quran, the Quran's conflict had to say. Let's say you tell me Khatami Quran, I say, Mousavi, I say, Karroubi - a curse upon him - (I). Ahmadinejad said, Let the Quran I (told him), you know, a bunch of rumors say,'m saying. I say the House is at the helm of affairs? Imam said, say, Sir Frmvnd? Professional journalists should tell you a lie to say, how many times you meet with Ahmadinejad? What do you know what she said? Said: I do not know, I read newspapers.House said, everyone is sure to stand Abolfazli. I brought my own sheets need to be signed by the President for disqualification. A gentleman know. Incredibly stupid. Was rumored that the Minister take the House, laid survive. Where's yours? CD Baby.We are the nation's worst man-servant. Why do you like? But nothing of all this support, they say yes? Do you know why, because they shed ten to ten to the society, flesh and eyes you have some reason to NOT work, you're wrong. We will look up and see the best people I said goodbye, you know. We Chykarsh? God gave this promise: If you take Ndashnstyd blessing and I appreciated it.

Until yesterday the province of those who have already Nmytabydnd defense of their province. I took a sneak, yesterday you were oriented component intrigue. She said that she gave me Nmyzdy why?

I know that > >. With the president and a half-hour “I’m sitting so that…” and herab talk. If I was sitting on the other side, sir, I had heard these words have talked to, if I saw a side is better than the other as well.Armageddon is why we are upset, because Btrsanym each other? We say the same thing better is because, like the previous best 11 and then come to the office after lunch and then go swimming and Houston. However .... I swear I'll run for you. Ran low? I backed down? But then you and I accept that if you leave? I do not accept? You accept? What we showed in practice?
Think of the children, especially those dependent on you to do anything. Zadtryd, you're not the party, the final leg to stand Khrjtan.
It has its own intrigue, you will just pass through it, Bpayyd LIE, Bpayyd burden should not lie. I ask that you see these words? Heard about yourself? When you heard?
You saw the President twice Shbthaysh extraordinary was upset and tears in her eyes was collected. Trump once said that he is Jewish. Strong reason. Davvdh Dadashsh name. But I say to you it to June. Watch how reasonable your argument, you see youll barley bread? I once was too much pain, when they have a problem with the Supreme Leader. God knows all fuel seats.

"The president said" I caught some aesthetic glow with Sir I met. the same time Ecnomus Jahromi in the cabinet minister of labor. As early as the government was 10. The meeting, shirk I said I wanted to go, he said Haj Qathrany gather together. After the debate began. Mr. Jahromi said you bear witness for me, I have sometimes Monday night, hours are 1-2 to call you, my wife is that this work and tomorrow 
They are. I should do?Heen haye say that they had left for Sir condition, the meeting that sir and he is a private and even the kids are not their office, the report who brought to you? Where is the news? activities… revealed. Had you're lying? Where? 
 
Someone was talking Quran, a fist raised Drbrabrsh Nanjyb Quran and the Quran does not say I really stopped the day I confronted Mr. Ahmadinejad in the stand, but really, if stands. She is Anna. Says the man.

Was even more interesting, he said Pryshb I talked, I would remove the authority or the Secretary's representatives have the right to intervene. Or right or wrong or gonna take. He must give his opinion and must be paid. I either agree or disagree, not out of this mode, you agree that, if you oppose what I'm multitasking? I explicitly told him, sir, if you see that, but I can not do with him, you have the right to criticize and say?
 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment